(Scroll down or check archives for today's Meme Express prompt)
Do you know how to make an HTML hyperlink in a blog comment or on a website? It's easy. Here's how to do it!
- Replace the [ with a < and replace the ] with a > .
- Close up all word spacing. Letters and codes must run together without spacing.
- Then you will produce this:
- Replace the http address in my code with your own post’s http.
- Swap out the TITLE in my code with your own post’s title.
- This will produce an active code link (hyperlink), as shown in the yellow graphic (above), which you can paste into comments you post, making it simpler for readers to visit and view your blog.