Amazon deals on hot products

Tuesday

Look on the bright side with a new blog prompt



Is it time for a buoyant blog post? Maybe or maybe not. Hey, spring is officially here. So there’s that. And it’s time for another blogging prompt. I can’t promise you a ray of sunshine to send you to cloud nine, or even the top of the world, but here’s a cheery keyword prompt phrase to put a little more kick in your step.


not half bad

OK. I’m not exactly utopian, but maybe I’m wearing rose-colored glasses. (I’ve been called sanguine before.)

Please consider linking to the Meme Express, if you use this prompt. And c’mon back with a comment link to your own post, so my readers can find it!

Image/s:
Word graphic created by
The Meme Express
on online generator

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment