(Scroll down or check archives for today's Meme Express prompt)
Do you know how to make an HTML hyperlink in a blog comment or on a website? It's easy. Here's how to do it!
By popular request, here are simple instructions for creating active links for online comments. Follow these step-by-step instructions, and you will be linking in no time. Basically, you will be cutting-and-pasting. Be sure to save your link codes, so you can adapt them for new posts!
- Replace the [ with a < and replace the ] with a > .
- Close up all word spacing. Letters and codes must run together without spacing.
- Then you will produce this:
- Replace the http address in my code with your own post’s http.
- Swap out the TITLE in my code with your own post’s title.
- This will produce an active code link (hyperlink), as shown in the yellow graphic (above), which you can paste into comments you post, making it simpler for readers to visit and view your blog.