Amazon deals on hot products

Sunday

Believe You Can Blog!

Believe You Can Blog!

Do you believe spring will come? Are you browsing in a bookstore? Bottle-feeding a baby? Biking with a buddy?

It’s B Day. What can you blog about?

Check the news for bulletins and blues.


B is also for blogroll? What's a blogroll? (Check the sidebar to see mine!) Here's an informative online piece on the topic: "How to Use a Blogroll to Promote Your Blog," by Marie Anne St. Jean. While you're at it, be sure to check out "Benefits of a Writing Buddy," by Lyn Lomasi.

 Happy A to Z!

Don’t forget to leave a comment below (with a link to your post), so readers can visit your blog!

Add to Technorati Favorites

5 comments:

  1. I believe I can blog, just need to believe that my writing is good enough so that people will want to read what I write.

    Nice to have you with is on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blindfold, never would have crossed my mind!!!

    There are so many B words and yet we still stick with the basics because it's what we know!

    Love it!!!

    Just here to welcome you to the A to Z blogging challenge! I'm a co-host, should you have questions don't hesitate to ask! I know we're on day 2 but you are already rockin' it out! I do hope you'll stop by and say hello! We are also having fun on twitter (I'm @jenunedited and we're at #atozchallenge)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, One of your blogging buddies stopped by to say Bye!
    http://myheartblogstoyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm blogging about "Because," because I'm doing this A-Z thing. Not very original, but considering I'm a Bear who has recently come out of hibernation, that's about the best I can do.

    Blessings and Bear hugs.

    http://chrome-on-the-range.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and thanks for linking to one of my pieces!

    Just one place I'm blogging:
    http://www.povertyandhomelessness.com/articles.html

    ReplyDelete