Amazon deals on hot products

Wednesday

Every Little Thing Can Be Excellent in Blog Posts

Every Little Thing Can Be Excellent in Blog Posts

It’s E Day. Don’t worry. It’s easy to come up with a blog post for E. Have you spent your earnings on earrings or engagement rings? Do you enjoy evaluating the economy? Are you enthusiastic for etiquette or entertainment?

 
Here's an easy-going tune to ease your mind, as you engage on E-initiated topics for the day.

 .
 .

By the way, E is also for Education. Here's an intriguing article by my friend and writing colleague, Kristen Wilkerson, titled "Using Blogs and Blogging in Education." Check it out!

Happy A to Z!

Don’t forget to bookmark the Meme Express, so you can return for additional blogging prompts, as the A to Z Challenge continues throughout April.

Please leave a comment below (with a link to your post), so readers can visit your blog!

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

  1. As a freelancer, one of my favorite "E" words has to be 'earnings.' :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could earn more from my writing, and I wish I had the ENergy to write more.

    ReplyDelete