Amazon deals on hot products

Saturday

Nodding at Nifty No-Nonsense Blogging Topics

Nodding at Nifty No-Nonsense Blogging Topics

Now – now. It’s N Day today, no time to nap. Nod knowingly at name-droppers and narcissists, narrating their naughty nonsense. Say no to nosedives and naysayers on N Day!

We’re nearing the homestretch now with the A to Z Challenge. Nice work, all!



N is also for names and niches. Have you ever wondered how to create your own blog? Check out this helpful online article by my friend and colleague, Marie Anne St. Jean : "Start Your Own Blog with Blogger Blogspot." Not to be neglected, newsletters also start with N. Here's "Newsletters: Going Online," filled with practical pointers for publications from long-time journalist and public relations veteran Linda Ann Nickerson.
Happy A to Z!

Don’t forget to bookmark the Meme Express, so you can return for additional blogging prompts, as the A to Z Challenge continues throughout April.

Please leave a comment below (with a link to your post), so readers can visit your blog!

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

  1. If I stay up much later tonight, I fear I may nod off at my desk and have my poor husband wondering if I have narcolepsy. Not nice.

    Nice note, though.

    My “M” post is right here: http://www.word-nerd-speaks.com/2011/04/medical-marijuana.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this AFTER I'd already written my N post, but I'm so glad to know about your blog. There are some tough letters comin' up!

    Here's my post for today about the NEVERS of marriage http://www.livesimplylove.com/never/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite "no time to nap" I may still have to take my usual break in the afternoon. N may be near the middle, but the end is getting nearer.

    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out
    Try my networking experiment

    ReplyDelete